Newsgroups: lugnet.robotics
From: "Brian H. Nielsen" <70401.2635@compuserve.com>
Subject: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 03:47:29 GMT

   I saw a comment on the LEGOMINDSTORMS site that RIS version 1.5 would be
released this fall.  Is there any other information on it anywhere?

   (The comment is in the Announcements forum in a message titled "Stormrunner
& the Proximity Sensor".  The forum is in a member only area so I can't put a
link to it, and I'm not sure if it would be allowed for me to paste the
message here.)

Brian