Newsgroups: lugnet.robotics
From: "Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl>
Subject: Scout secrets revealed
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:30:49 GMT

Excuse the tabloid heading, but when I investigated undocumented behavior of
the Scout last night, I hit onto some surprising features.
See the preliminary report on LEGO on my mind.

Highlights:
- overview of RCX-triggered responses
- wipe the dust off your Code Pilot, the Scout emits bar codes!

See: http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo
and select Scout from menu.

Eric Brok