Tech Insider					   Technology and Trends

			   USENET Archives

Newsgroups: lugnet.robotics.rcx
From: Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com>
Subject: I'm writing another book...
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:08:21 GMT

...but since I wasn't much of an expert on homebrew sensors, pbForth, or
legOS, I recruited a few experts.  The result was a collaboration by
myself, Michael Gasperi, Ralph Hempel, and Luis Villa titled "Extreme
Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms".

I believe Amazon is already taking order for the book.  There's also
some information on it at www.apress.com.

This is not really a sequel to my first book.  There are only two
"construction" projects in the book.  Think of it more as a companion
book - exploring other software tools and hardware - rather than
continuing along the NQC/construction path the first book presented.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com

Electronic mail:			      WorldWideWeb: