		   Linux Activists Mailing List Archives

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1991 00:06:08 +0200
From: Ari Lemmke <arl@zen.cs.hut.fi>
To: rhwang@cs.utexas.edu
Cc: Linux-activists@joker.cs.hut.fi

>Thanks!
>
>Rwo-Hsi (rhwang@cs.utexas.edu)

	We will NOT allow any request posting to the mailing list,
	not this kind of noise to the mailing list, please.

	The _only_ address for the requests (unsubscribe or
	subscribe, address changes etc.) is:

		linux-activists-request@niksula.hut.fi

	We have about 110 Linux activists on the list, and the
	groving rate is about 10/week.

	I suggest, that everybody sends mail: 'Why should I know
	that?' to the ignorant ones (I usually do). The only way in
	network anarchy is everyone beeing active [your right]. ;-)

	Thanks,

	arl