From: j...@fifi.pcs.COM (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.nsc.32k
Subject: LINUX
Date: 10 Jan 92 13:32:35 GMT
Sender: n...@daver.bungi.com (Network News)

Has anyone had a close look at LINIX from the Finns?  It's AT&T code free,
supports rudimentary POSIX standards and is reasonably V.3 compatable.

It also comes with full source and less restrictive redistribution rights
than Minix (basically, if it ran on the PC532, it would be freely
distributable).  There are several announcements pertaining to it on
comp.os.mach, comp.os.minix, etc.

Bruce? :-)

					Jordan