From: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Subject: Lets make it easier on the new folks
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 03:58:55 GMT

I have an idea.  As more and more people get involved with Linux, they
will be going to ftp the software from the sites. I just tried to get the
software and there were about eleventy-dozen directories to go through. How
about lets make a big tar files with everything (including the diskwrite, and
shoelace utilities) that a new person who wants to get the works will need.
Or, if that would be too large, how about a file that contains a list of the
files.  Just an idea.

Michael

--
Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on
 kaufman        | fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in