From: tthorn@daimi.aau.dk (Tommy Thorn)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux
Subject: mmap & shared memory
Date: 14 Feb 92 14:43:02 GMT

What's status for shared memory? I'd suspect that
about the same interface in the kernel is needed
to provide both. I'm willing to dive into it,
but suspect others must be doing something similar
(shared libs.)

I need shared memory for Postgres. mmap is not
as needed, but shouldn't be that hard compared to
shared memory.

Comments anyone? Linus?

--
/Tommy Thorn, another LPF member. Terminate software patents.
Join The League for Programming Freedom, mail league@prep.ai.mit.edu.