Newsgroups: comp.os.coherent
From: a...@meadow.uucp (Alex Dumitru)
Subject: linux
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 92 16:42:08 GMT

Hello! There is frequent mention of 'linux' on this newsgroup as an
alternative to Coherent. Is this available by anonymous ftp?
From what IP address?

I have a 386 box that is lying around and it sounds like 'linux' is the
perfect OS for it. (Coherent seems happy on my 286)

If anyone is running this, I'd appreciate some feedback/comments!

Thx
Alex

--

Alex Dumitru - a...@bedrock.guild.org a...@biovision.utoronto.ca