From Linux-standards-request@banjo.concert.net Sun Mar  8 04:15:42 1992
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 92 21:40:33 +0000
From: Damiano Bolla <db1@ukc.ac.uk>
To: Linux-standards@banjo.concert.net
Subject: Small suggestion.... :-)

I spent a bit of time porting stuff this weekend. The various problems I
had suggested to me that there must be a way to make things easyer.

What I mean is that all people around is sayng: This is missing, this is
not standard SYSV, this has to be added.

To who should this be directed ?
To Linux ?
To the linux-standards ?

Who decides if /unix is /unix or /linux ?
It is useful to know it so you can count on something when you start coding !

Damiano

P.S. When will the tree structure be published ?
     Can /unix be put in the tree structure ?
     ( I am against of reinventing new names for old things )