From: nelson@crynwr.com (Russell Nelson)
Subject: Shouldn't we be using zoo?
Date: 26 Apr 92 02:43:47 GMT

Shouldn't the standard linux archiver be zoo, not tar/compress?  Zoo
always makes smaller files than tar/compress (e.g. system sources are
20% smaller).

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  I'm proud to be a humble Quaker!
Crynwr Software            Crynwr Software sells packet driver support.
11 Grant St.               315-268-1925 Voice
Potsdam, NY 13676          315-268-9201 FAX