		   Linux Activists Mailing List Archives

From: magidj@cellbio.duke.edu (Jonathan Magid)
Subject: NEW linux ftp site (banjo ressurected)
Date: 13 Aug 92 17:33:45 GMT

(sorry if you've seen this before. i posted it in non-80 column mode)

howdy all,

I would like to announce a reincarnation of banjo.  As a result of some
marathon FTP sessions, all of banjo has been reproduced on reggae.oit.unc.edu
in ftp/pub/pc-stuff/Linux.  I will be actively maintaining this so, uploads
are most encouraged.

This ftp site is trying to be compliant with the IAFA guidelines on archives,
which are (imho) Good Things. Part of that is to fill in the form below (copies
of which are available on archives.cc.mcgill.ca in /iafa).  If you can take
the time to fill this thing out and upload it as package.iafa (where package
is the tar.Z file you are uploading) into incoming, It will help us make our
archives available through WAIS and the other cool tools we are working on
here.

(All of this is of course optional, I will accept all working Linux uploads!
You are just encouraged to do this and help us make anonymous ftp easier)

If you have any questions, drop me a line at jem@reggae.oit.unc.edu.
=====package.iafa======

Package-Name:   Name of the file or directory containing the package

Title:          Title of the package

Version:        This field can be used if a version number or string is
                associated with the package