		   Linux Activists Mailing List Archives

From: cougar@acm.rpi.edu (Erik Collin)
Subject: Looking for X3862.0
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1992 01:16:26 GMT

A friend of mine says something called X386 version 2.0 is the best
version of X to come along so far.  It's supposed to be nicely tuned
to run fast on the et4000 chipset (I have a tseng4000 video card).
I've looked at tsx-11 and sunsite but couldn't find it.

Anyone care to give me a clue where I might find it?

Thanks.

-Erik
--       Erik Collin                       cougar@hermes.acm.rpi.edu       --