From: gl...@remus.rutgers.edu (Glenn Wasserman)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: 386BSD or LINUX?
Date: 3 Nov 92 01:33:38 GMT

As the subject heading says, which is it? Which is the better,more
supported operating system (I know I'm going to get a lot on this
one!)

I have Linux running on my machine now, and I'm just wondering if this
is the right choice. Is 386BSD more stable? Is there any reason to
switch?

Just wonderin'.

-Glenn

--
*	Glenn Wasserman - Rutgers University - Computer Science  	*
*	gl...@remus.rutgers.edu	*	gl...@gandalf.rutgers.edu	*