		   Linux Activists Mailing List Archives

From: ins217t@aurora.cc.monash.edu.au (Andrew J. Cosgriff !)
Subject: ANNOUNCE : ImageMagick 2.0 binaries available !
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1992 03:01:27 GMT

Sorry guys, I forgot to do this already (I think - memory's short at the
moment, I've got a lot on my mind 8-)

Erm, I've uploaded ImageMagick 2.0 binaries to sunsite & tsx-11 the other
day...

THEY NEED ROB HOOFT'S REALLY EXCELLENT AND GROOVY JUMPTABLE JPEG & TIFF
LIBRARIES !!!!!!!!

Available at sunsite in the pub/Linux/Incoming/jumptables
dir (libgr01.TZ)

The display program doesn't have quite as pretty a front end as xv,
but the convert prg is handy for those who don't want to look at the
pictures, just convert them...

I haven't tried the animation programs, but display and convert are fine...

Enjoy immensely !

Cos !
--
Andrew J. Cosgriff !    ins217t@aurora.cc.monash.edu.au