From: amorgan@Xenon.Stanford.EDU (Crunchy Frog)
Subject: What *doesn't* work under linux
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1992 09:15:38 GMT

Okay, I have read the FAQ and discovered what works (GNU stuff, X,
TeX, etc).  I also know that some things aren't there yet (tape devices
and the rest).  What I want to know is, is there any software that people
just *can't* get up and running under Linux?  I ask this because there
is stuff I am interested in running (I don't have a system yet) but it
isn't on the 'runable list'.  This means nothing of course, I am just
curious to see if there is a 'not-runable' list.

C Frog