		   Linux Activists Mailing List Archives

From: hooft@fys.ruu.nl (Rob Hooft)
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Version 0.2 of libgr.so uploaded to sunsite.unc.edu
Date: 10 Dec 92 10:12:44 GMT

I have uploaded V0.2 of the jumptable graphics library to
sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/Incoming/jumptables/....

Changes with respect to V0.1:
  Tiff lib V3.2 BETA instead of V3.0
  Jpeg lib V3c instead of V3
  Fbm lib added.
  Made some changes to fit GCC 2.3

Furthermore:
  There are new binaries for cjpeg, djpeg, urt-3.1b, xv,
  Image Magick 2.2, and the fbm-utilities.

  I also uploaded some diffs.

Warning:
  The changes to the jpeg lib break all binaries using the routines of
  jpeg V3. When used with jumplib V0.2 they will be aborted with a
  message telling you to recompile. I have uploaded all binaries that
  I have that rely on jpeg into the same directory on sunsite: if you
  don't feel like recompiling yourself, you can try my versions.

  All binaries as well as the lib were compiled using the
  testing GCC 2.3.2. This could break when programs are used with
  an old kernel without a coprocessor.

--
Rob W.W. Hooft,  Department of crystal and structural chemistry
Bijvoet Center for Biomolecular Research, University of Utrecht