Newsgroups: comp.os.minix
From: s...@netcom.com (Stephen Schow)
Subject: Is MINIX much better than LINUX?
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1992 03:45:38 GMT

I need some reasons for buying minix versus just getting linux for free.
Anyone got any concrete ones.  I won't really be doing any commercial things.
I just want to get through my BSCS, where all of our programming has to be
on UNIX machines.
Steve Schow    | But you don't have to use the claw, if you
s...@netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw......
(415) 354-4908 | Have I given you a clue......?