From: b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein)
Newsgroups: alt.suit.att-bsdi,comp.org.eff.talk,comp.org.sug,comp.org.usenix
Subject: Novell buys Unix Systems Laboratory
Date: 21 Dec 92 17:55:09 GMT
Sender: b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein)

Announced today on the news, $350M, official announcement 2PM EST,
Unix is a trademark of Novell, Inc.

No idea what this portends for the suit against BSDI.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | b...@world.std.com          | uunet!world!bzs

Newsgroups: alt.suit.att-bsdi,comp.org.eff.talk,comp.org.sug,comp.org.usenix
From: gt...@pizzabox.demon.co.uk (Graham Toal)
Subject: Re: Novell buys Unix Systems Laboratory
Sender: n...@demon.co.uk
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1992 04:08:57 GMT

In article <1992Dec22.000950.17...@ads.com> he...@ADS.COM (Henry Mensch) writes:
:b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein) wrote:
:->Announced today on the news, $350M, official announcement 2PM EST,
:->Unix is a trademark of Novell, Inc.
:
:there goes the neighborhood ...

Errr... big question: how will this affect the USL "IT'S UNIX" BSDI lawsuit?