From: Elie.Lab...@f420.n514.z17.illusion.tpg.org (Elie Labeca)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux
Subject: 386 BSD
Date: 3 Jan 93 01:11:00 GMT
Sender: UUCP.Gate...@illusion.tpg.org

Hello,

 I'm looking for the 386 BSD, I believe it is free. How can I get it?
I would also like to know how much place does it takes on a hard disk,
how many diskettes, where to get it. And more specifications about it.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate. ('ve got tell ya, I love Unix!)

- Elie

:  I'm looking for the 386 BSD, I believe it is free. How can I get it?
: I would also like to know how much place does it takes on a hard disk,
: how many diskettes, where to get it. And more specifications about it.
agate.berkeley.edu

It is a fully networking OS.
It has almost everything that Linux has except dos emulator and improved
387 emulator.

20Mbyte for (networking)binaries only
40Mbyte with X
50Mbyte with Xview