From: walterm@iat.holonet.net (Walter D. Montalvo)
Subject: Installation: SLS vs SCO
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1993 00:17:09 GMT

A week or two ago, there was a discussion that the SLS installation
was a bit complicated for DOS users to use.  The counter-argument
was that the SLS installation IS easy to use and packages a tremendous
amount of software.  The installation procedure of SCO was mentioned
at some point, implying that SCO had to learn from the SLS distribution.

Questions is, does someone have experience installing both distributions?
How do they compare installation-wise?

If the installation of SLS is "better" than SCO, more admiration
for Peter's work.  (Peter, thanks for making Linux so available
to us newbies).