Newsgroups: comp.os.linux
From: p...@pjh.jvnc.net (Pete Holsberg)
Subject: Is Linux Like System V or BSD?
Sender: n...@tigger.jvnc.net (Zee News Genie)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1993 15:14:32 GMT

Before I switch to Linux and start writing programs, I need to know if the
Linux kernel and library resources mimic SV or BSD or ???

Also, what shells come with Linux?

Thanks,
Pete

Pete Holsberg                   The House On *This* Side Of U.S. 1
44 Lopatcong Drive              p...@mccc.edu
Trenton, NJ 08638               p...@pjh.jvnc.net
FAX: 609-586-2318
    **** Trenton Computer Festival **** April 16-17, 1994 ****