		   Linux Activists Mailing List Archives

From: c...@b64743.student.cwru.edu (Chad Dougherty)
Newsgroups: comp.os.386bsd.questions
Subject: Can I use the BSD net code with Linux?
Date: 9 Nov 1993 17:26:59 GMT

	I remember seeing somewhere that people were using the net code from
386bsd in Linux.  I was wondering if someone could give me some more
information about this.  I have been using the Linux NET-2 code for some
time now and am somewhat frustrated about the instability of it.  Can
someone direct me to a source of the port?  Thanx..

--
Chad Dougherty			| "I dreamt all yesterday how I might make a
Case Western Reserve Univ.	| man feel with a gun up to his face.  He'd