Newsgroups: comp.os.linux,comp.unix.bsd
From: da...@wubios.wustl.edu (David J Camp)
Subject: BSD vs. Linux
Sender: da...@wubios.wustl.edu (David J Camp)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 14:19:00 GMT

What are the relative merits of NetBSD vs. Linux?  Is either
technically superior?  I suppose BSD is more portable.  How difficult
is would it be to port the Linux utilities to BSD?  -David-

# da...@wubios.wustl.edu             David J. Camp BS MS     ^        #
# da...@campfire.stl.mo.us           +1 314 382 0584       < * >      #
# I am a member of:  The League for Programming Freedom.     v        #
# abs (investment#1 - investment#2) << abs (anyinvestment - anydebt)  #