Newsgroups: comp.unix.advocacy,biz.sco.general,comp.os.linux.misc
From: d0...@dtek.chalmers.se (Patrik Larsson)
Subject: Opinions wanted about SCO-unix (vs AIX/Linux).
Sender: n...@news.chalmers.se
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 00:17:21 GMT

   A business associate of mine needs information about the
differences between the various Unixes for PCs (PS/2).

   What are the pros and cons for SCO-unix in general, and
compared to AIX (and maybe Linux) in particular?

   Any pointers to documents or specifications is great, and
personal opinions are very much appriciated!

   This is a serious question, no flames please.

   Thanks in advance!

      // Patrik