Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www
From: esulli...@linux.pcweek.ziff.com
Subject: Testing our Web server
Sender: n...@zcias2.ziff.com (USENET News System)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 1994 22:51:58 GMT

I'm trying to test our Web server before fully deploying it. One of
the problems some people seem to be having is retrieving the GIF files
(only one or two very small ones on each page). It could be a problem
with permissions, but everything works fine in our local network. If
some of you have a chance, the server will be up at
http://linux.pcweek.ziff.com:8001/ for the next day or two. Could you
connect to this and tell me either here, via email at
esulli...@pcweek.ziff.com, or using the comment form on the server,
whether you have any trouble.

Thanks.
Eamonn Sullivan		|	esulli...@pcweek.ziff.com