Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
From: df...@csc.albany.edu (D Parsons)
Subject: Will the SCO Unix WordPerfect run on Linux?
Sender: n...@sarah.albany.edu (News Administrator)
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 13:19:35 GMT

I have a copy of SCO WOrdPerfect which runs in text mode on COHERENT 4.x
(but not in grphics mode). Has onyone got it to run on Linux (especially
in the graphics (X) mode. Don

--
Donald F. Parsons MD, Wadsworth Ctr. Rm C273, NY State Dept of Health, ESP,
PO Box 509, Albany, NY 12201-0509. (518)474-7047 Fax: (518)474-7992