From: m...@cc.univie.ac.at (Mark-Rene UCHIDA)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
Subject: How can execute SVR4 ELF Binaries [?]
Date: 21 May 1994 17:05:28 GMT

I wonder, if standard Linux 1.0 kernel can execute SVR4 ELF binaries

Can someone tell me, if patches have to be applied, or what to do.

Thank you in advance!

Mark-Rene Uchida                                        University of Vienna
Phone:  +43 1 408 74 88                                 Vienna, Austria
Fax:    +43 1 408 53 33
E-Mail: mark-rene.uch...@cc.univie.ac.at                NIC Handle: MU15
        m.uch...@ieee.org

MU> I wonder, if standard Linux 1.0 kernel can execute SVR4 ELF
MU> binaries

MU> Can someone tell me, if patches have to be applied, or what
MU> to do.

Get the latest iBCS emulation stuff from:

        tsx-11.mit.edu:pub/linux/ALPHA/ibcs2