Newsgroups: comp.os.386bsd.questions
From: cfw...@csd.hku.hk (Andrew C. F. Wong)
Subject: Linux or FreeBSD?
Sender: use...@hkuxb.hku.hk (USENET News System)
Date: Sun, 22 May 1994 05:03:36 GMT

Dear all,

	I want to setup a unix-compliant system on my 486 machine.
	However, I am stuck to which one shall I choose, Linux or
	freeBSD? If you suggest Linux, then which Linux? There
	are several packages, namely, slackware, MCC Interim, TAMU,
	SLS. I just don't know which one is the most powerful and
	popular. Besides, what's the newest release of XFree86?

	Thanx for your kind attention.
	and RESPONDS!

Andrew