From: eg...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Matthew Feldt)
Newsgroups: comp.os.coherent
Subject: A Truly Unbiased Opinion
Date: 27 May 1994 01:21:08 GMT

For 1 1/2 years I enjoyed using the COHERENT operating system,
its manual, both Harry and Udo's gratious willingness to help,
the COHERENT support staff, etc...

But now I'm using Linux, for reasons that are my own.  If this
were comp.os.linux I would tell you why (or if you want to e-mail
me at mat...@redbird.umsl.edu).  But its NOT.

I read this newsgroup because I have an interest in the develop-
ment of the COHERENT operating system and I would like to help
others as others helped me. NOT because I care about your personal
opinions.

Everyone seems upset that somebody posted a messgae about Skinny
Dip or something, but that seems far less a internet noise crime
than whats been going on here...

Matthew Feldt