From: rac...@vespucci.iquest.com (Chris Adams)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Latest in PC WEEK (May 30 Editorial)
Date: 31 May 1994 23:44:20 -0500

Well, PC Week has Novell using Linux again in the Corsair/Expose operating
system.  Only problem is that the editorial mentions that Novell is "Basing
the software on the public-domain Linux version of Unix...".  Linux is NOT
public-domain, at least as I understand it.
--
Chris Adams
rac...@vespucci.iquest.com

Don't touch that!  It's the history eraser button!