Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
From: wa...@pcwayne.smtl.hydro.qc.ca (Wayne Veilleux)
Subject: WordPerfect for SCO and Linux ???
Sender: wayne@  (Wayne Veilleux)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 10:35:41 GMT

We'll have WordPerfect for SCO. Does anyone knows if
it will be possible to run it on Linux 1.0 ?

I've heard there's some standard in developpment to have
compatibility between SCO OS and maybe SunOS/Solaris to
allow those binaries to run on Linux OS.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Bye.
--
| Wayne Veilleux                 |

WV> We'll have WordPerfect for SCO. Does anyone knows if
WV> it will be possible to run it on Linux 1.0 ?

Get the iBCS emulator from tsx-11.mit.edu:pub/linux/ALPHA/ibcs2 or one of
its mirrors. Load up WP's floating licence manager as necessary :-).