From: c...@titan.ucs.umass.edu (Christopher M. May)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Address of WP contact?
Date: 4 Aug 1994 20:00:23 GMT

Hi, sometime ago, someone posted the email address of a person
at WordPerfect Corp. who would handle upgrades from the DOS version
of WP to the SCO/iBCS version.
I've got 5.1 for DOS, I'd like to upgrade to 6.0 for unix.
I heard this was around $129?
--

-Chris May, Computer Science, University of MA, Amherst
-	Technical Assistant, P.C. Maintenance Lab