Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
From: las@light-house.gts.org (laszlo herczeg)
Subject: LOCAL: First Meeting of the Toronto Linux Users Group
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 22:28:07 GMT

 The Toronto Linux Users Group will hold its inaugural meeting
 on Wednesday, August 31, at 7 P.M.

 Location:  Meeting Room 2,
            North York Public Library,
            5120 Yonge Street

 How to get there:

            The library is located inside the North York City Centre,
            at 5120 Yonge Street, near Yonge & Sheppard.
            Take the Yonge subway northbound and get off at
            "North York City Centre" stop. Follow the overhead signs
            at the subway entrance to the Library.

            If you are driving: parking is available on the West
            side of the library, one block west of Yonge Street.

 Be there!

Cheers,
	Laszlo Herczeg
     *** Ask me about the Toronto Linux Users Group (TLUG)  ***

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@tc.cornell.edu
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.