Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
From: spritcha@nyx10.cs.du.edu (Steven Pritchard)
Subject: LOCAL: Linux Users Group in S. Illinois
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 16:01:57 GMT

There will be an informational meeting for a new Linux Users Group in
Carbondale, IL at Three Course Computers (828 E. Main Street) on Monday,
Sept. 19 at 6 pm.  We will be discussing the content of the regular
meetings and when those meetings will be (presently, they will be the
first an third Mondays of the next couple of months).

We need as many people as possible to show up to discuss what everyone
wants.  The meetings will be free, so you've got nothing to lose and a
lot to gain!  Everyone is welcome!

For more information, contact me at one of the addresses below, or call
Three Course Computers at 618-529-5444.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Steve
--
spritcha@nyx10.cs.du.edu             |  Steven
sjpritch@siucvmb.siu.edu             |  Pritchard

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@tc.cornell.edu
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.