Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.help
From: cws9...@ultb.isc.rit.edu (C.W. Southern)
Subject: Does all SCO software run on Linux
Sender: n...@ultb.isc.rit.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 22:31:30 GMT

With the proper drivers install into the kernel, does most of SCO's
software run on a Linux box.  I hear all the time of Wordperfect
running what about other software for SCO.

chris.

--
Chris Southern                                          RIT Computer Science
E-mail: cws9...@ultb.rit.edu               WWW: http://ultb.rit.edu/~cws9669