Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
From: crawford@scipp.ucsc.edu (Mike Crawford)
Subject: LOCAL: Santa Cruz, CA, USA Linux User Group Forming
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 18:14:11 GMT

I am organizing a Santa Cruz Linux User's Group.

Presently the group is small enough that it's mailing list is implemented
as an alias line in .mailrc files.  So if you want to join, send mail to:

crawford@scipp.ucsc.edu

and ask me to add you to the list.

I expect that we'll have a meeting soon, when a meeting place and time is
decided.

--
Mike Crawford           | Doing Business with PGP FAQ Maintainer
crawford@scipp.ucsc.edu | E-mail me if you accept encrypted credit card orders

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@tc.cornell.edu
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.