From: che...@craft.camp.clarkson.edu (Bruce)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development
Subject: Anyone got Word Perfect 6.0 Demo working?
Date: 7 Nov 1994 22:11:08 GMT

	Has anyone gotten the Word Perfect 6.0 Demo for SCO Unix to work
under Linux through iBCS?

	I got only as far as decompressing some files and then it gives
me the prompt without any other messages.

	Please e-mail me with any successful attempts and how you did
it.

thanks,
- Bruce

--
程学达 (HZ encoding)

Im working on it Now.  I will post when I get it working.

Jim