From: fa...@cs.unc.edu (Rik Faith)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Pre-0.97 kernel sources wanted
Date: 26 Nov 1994 17:59:48 +0200
Sender: wirze...@cc.Helsinki.FI

I'm trying to complete the kernel source repository at ftp.funet.fi.

Specifically, I'm interested in finding sources for the following kernels,
if they exist:

    anything between 0.01 and 0.95
    0.95
    0.95b
    0.95c
    0.96a
    0.96b

However, if you have any kernels from this vintage or before, I'm
interested so that I can verify that what I have is pristine.  I am ONLY
interested in pre-0.97 kernels.  Anything after 0.97 is already in the
archive.

If you have pristine sources to one of these needed kernels, send me mail
at fa...@cs.unc.edu and we can arrange transfer.

Thanks for your help.

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-annou...@tc.cornell.edu