From: klr@umbc.edu (Kurt Reisler)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Linus Torvalds to speak at Spring 1995 US DECUS Symposium
Date: 3 Jan 1995 16:19:05 +0200
Sender: wirzeniu@cc.Helsinki.FI

Linus Torvalds to speak at Spring 1995 US DECUS Symposium.  Additional
Linux speakers sought.

The US Chapter of DECUS will be holding its Spring 1995 Symposium in
Washington DC from May 6-11, 1995.  As a part of the symposium, we are
planning a 2 day Linux mini-conference on May 10 and 11.  As we did at
our Spring 1994 symposium, we have arranged to bring Linus Torvalds to
the US to speak at the symposium.  We are looking for additional speakers
who would be interested in presenting Linux-related sessions at this
symposium.

If you are interested, you can complete the CFP form which is accessible
at the DECUS web site (http://www.decus.org/), or you can send your session
title, short abstract, and amount of time needed (1/2 hour, hour or longer)
either to submissions@decus.org or by FAX to 508-841-3357.

The deadline for session submissions is 8 January.  Yes, it's short
notice, but I have been otherwise occupied for the past few weeks.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at

			klr@umbc.edu

--
                Kurt Reisler (UNIX SIG Chair, DECUS US Chapter)
		  Captain, UNISIG International Luge Team

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@news.ornl.gov

either to submi...@decus.org or by FAX to 508-841-3357.

			k...@umbc.edu

--
                Kurt Reisler (UNIX SIG Chair, DECUS US Chapter)
		  Captain, UNISIG International Luge Team
		       Only a guest at k...@umbc.edu
    <*> This line waiting for new episodes coming through the jump gate <*>