From: tga...@pms701.pms.ford.com
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.hardware
Subject: SMP : multiple pentiums
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 95 14:19:02 EST

Does the current build of linux support multiple processors in
a x86 box?  If not, how is the Linux Community leaning in this matter?

Thanks a thousand,

--
-----------------------------------
|    Ted Gaunt                    |

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.hardware
From: iia...@iifeak.swan.ac.uk (Alan Cox)
Subject: Re: SMP : multiple pentiums
Sender: n...@info.swan.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 16:04:13 GMT

In article <3g0v4i$...@eccdb1.pms.ford.com> tga...@pms701.pms.ford.com writes:
>Does the current build of linux support multiple processors in
>a x86 box?  If not, how is the Linux Community leaning in this matter?

Waiting for someone with a multipentium box and documentation to either
do the work or donate one 8)

Alan
--
 // Alan Cox  //  iia...@www.linux.org.uk   //  GW4PTS@GB7SWN.#45.GBR.EU  //