From: falen...@jackal.westmoreland.cc.pa.us (Matt Falenski)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development
Subject: Sco??
Date: 4 Mar 1995 06:18:41 GMT

Could anyone provide me with the cost of SCO? Is it lots & lots or reasonable?

Any reason to run it over Linux? or Vice versa???

Thanks!
Matt

   Matt Falenski   Westmoreland County Community College   Data Center WS

   It's a perfect day for dreams come true, for thinking big, and doing
                       anything you want to do.