Tech Insider					   Technology and Trends

			   USENET Archives

Electronic mail:			      WorldWideWeb:
   tech-insider@outlook.com		         http://tech-insider.org/

From: ja...@gel.ulaval.ca (Jacques Tremblay)
Subject: SCO Binaries
Date: 1995/04/22
sender: n...@athena.ulaval.ca
organization: Departement de genie electrique, Universite Laval
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc

Hi,

	How can I make SCO binaries run under Linux? To try it, I got
a SCO binary of gzip but it doesn't work. Do I have to install a module
to make these binaries work ?

Thanks
Jacques Tremblay

* Jacques Tremblay       *  ja...@gel.ulaval.ca                           *
* Dept. Genie Electrique *                                                *
* Universite Laval       *                                                *
* Quebec                 *                                                *

organization: Integrated Silicon Systems, Inc.
reply-to: jlna...@isscad.com
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc

In article <D7Eyqu....@athena.ulaval.ca>, ja...@gel.ulaval.ca (Jacques Tremblay)
writes:
> Hi,
>
> 	How can I make SCO binaries run under Linux? To try it, I got
> a SCO binary of gzip but it doesn't work. Do I have to install a module
> to make these binaries work ?

Yes, you need the ibcs module.  Look at tsx-11.mit.edu:/pub/linux/BETA/ibcs2

jim