From: m...@bredeney.informatik.uni-essen.de (Marc Diefenbruch)
Subject: WordPerfect 5.1???
Date: 1995/05/02
organization: Universitaet Essen GH, Germany
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.apps

Hi folks,

what do I have to do to run the SCO WordPerfect 5.1 in my
Linux box??

Marc

From: Mike Jagdis <ja...@purplet.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/05/04
sender: n...@news.demon.co.uk
x-posting-host: purplet.demon.co.uk
organization: FidoNet node 2:252/305 - The Purple Tentacle, Reading

* In message <3o5eg6$...@sun1.uni-essen.de>, Marc Diefenbruch said:

MD> what do I have to do to run the SCO WordPerfect 5.1 in my
MD> Linux box??

Get the iBCS emulator from tsx-11.mit.edu /pub/linux/ibcs2. Build it. Load
it. Run WP.

                                Mike