From: mamachari <inou0...@gold.tc.umn.edu>
Subject: 64 bit Linux?
Date: 1995/05/19
sender: n...@news.cis.umn.edu (Usenet News Administration)
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
x-url: news:comp.os.linux.development.system
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.system
x-mailer: Mozilla 1.1N (X11; I; Linux 1.1.59 i486)

Greetings!

I was curious if there is now or will soon
be a 64 bit version of Linux for Pentium-class
machines.

Thank you in advance.

David

http://www.umn.edu/nlhome/g500/inou0003/