From: nel...@crynwr.crynwr.com (Russell Nelson)
Subject: HOWTO: Promote the use of Linux
Date: 1995/09/18
organization: Crynwr Software
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.linux.misc

Are you J. Random Linux user?  Do you want to help popularize Linux?
You *can* help.    When you buy a piece of hardware for your Linux
machine, make sure that the company knows that you're buying it for
use with Linux.  Hardware manufacturers and distributors need to know
how big the Linux market is.  Once they do, they will start supporting
Linux.  Once the hardware manufacturers support Linux, the software
manufacturers will support it.

And the world will be a better place.

--
-russ <nel...@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok