From: jaggen@PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_DOMAIN_FILE (Teeceepip)
Subject: Novell finally sells UNIX!!!
Date: 1995/09/20
organization: Aztec Information Management
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc

Just heard it off the Web! Novell has finally agreed to sell off UNIX to...
wait for it... SCO! Check out the full story on http://www.ziff.com/

And we all of course know that Linux can run SCO binaries...  =-)

--
Jean
jag...@maxwell.ctech.ac.za

	"Linux: Where would you like to go to tomorrow?"