 From: dmitri <100334....@compuserve.com>
Subject: ???---Running SCO bin's - is it emulating ---???
Date: 1995/10/26
x-nntp-posting-host: docder.demon.co.uk
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: Nexus Network
x-url: news:demon.tech.unix
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: demon.tech.unix,comp.os.linux.misc
x-mailer: Mozilla 1.12 (X11; I; Linux 1.2.0 i486)

Hi,

Friend of mine has some apps for SCO And I know that it's possible to run them
in  Linux using iBSC ( or whatever) libs. So does it mean that with these libs
I will be emulating SCO and loos dramaticly in speed or they will be running
OK.

Thank you,

----
Dmitri