From: rc...@rice.edu (Roger Barto Cole)
Subject: Wordperfect of Linux
Date: 1995/11/10
organization: Rice University, Houston, Texas
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc

I've been trying to get the demo of WP for Linux running. Everything seems
to load fine, but the shift-F key combinations don't seem to work. I've tried
using the SCO.map file included with iBCS, as well as the scoansi term
definitions in the TERMCAP file with iBCS. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

	Roger Cole
	rc...@owlnet.rice.edu