From: Glen Polmear <GPolm...@TTNEHOB1.telecom.com.au>
Subject: SCO binaries on Linux
Date: 1995/12/03
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: Telstra
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.unix.sco.misc
x-mailer: Mozilla 1.2 (Windows; I; 16bit)

Hi all,

Is there some way to run SCO binaries on Linux and vice-versa?

Their magic numbers are different so they seem to be
incompatible, but is there some trick ?

Glen Polmear
Telstra,
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia