 From: Dwight Hubbard <dhubb...@www.cedarnet.com>
Subject: IBCS2 and SVR4 Binaries??
Date: 1996/02/07
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: Me organized??
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.system
x-mailer: Mozilla 2.0b6a (Win95; I)

How good is the IBCS2 SVR4 emulation.  All I hear about is SCO
emulation, but I'm kind of curious if applications like Applix for SVR4
would run.